For Commercial Customers
Tips for the Risk Assessments
- It’s recommended all commercial online banking customers perform a risk assessment and evaluate controls periodically.
- Use limits provided for monetary transactions at multiple levels: per transaction, daily, weekly, or monthly limits.
- Review historical audit reports regularly to confirm transaction activity.
- Utilize available alerts for funds transfer activity.
Tips for Placing and Evaluating Controls
- When you have completed a transaction, ensure you log off to close the connection with the financial organization's computer.
- Use separate accounts for electronic and paper transactions to simplify monitoring and tracking any discrepancies.
- Reconcile by carefully monitoring account activity and reviewing all transactions inititiated by your company on a daily basis.
Under the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act, you may not receive funds that pay illegal gambling wagers. We may block transactions we believe are prohibited by this law.
The Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act prohibits any person engaged in the business of betting or wagering (as defined in the Act) from knowingly accepting payments in connection with the participation of another person in unlawful Internet gambling. Such transactions are termed "restricted transactions." The Act generally defines "unlawful Internet gambling" as placing, receiving, or otherwise knowingly transmitting a bet or wager by any means which involves the use, at least in part, of the internet where such bet or wager is unlawful under any applicable Federal or State law in the State or Tribal lands in which the bet or wager is initiated, received, or otherwise made.
Therefore, please be advised that your business/organization is prohibited from engaging in any restricted transaction(s) using any account(s) that you maintain with Drummond Community Bank.